2009/06/07

Recipe for Healthy Spaghetti Sauce

I recently joined Weight Watchers, and I have had to change the way I let myself and my family eat. We no longer eat beef more than once a week. The rest of the time we either eat turkey, chicken, fish, or just veggies. I have made a great spaghetti sauce that is easy and healthy. I serve it on whole wheat spaghetti noodles.

What you need to make healthy spaghetti sauce:

1 large jar of Prego Sauce
1 chopped onion
1 pound of ground turkey
2 tablespoons of Worstchester sauce
1 teaspoon of your favorite Mrs. Dash 

Here is what you do:

Place the ground turkey in a bowl. Add the onion, Worchester sauce, and Mrs. Dash. Mix the ingredients into the meat with your hands or with a spatula.  Spray a skillet with PAM and fry up the meat. Do not add any salt, because there will be sauce.

Pour the sauce into the meat. Let the sauce come to a boil and it is done. Serve over whole wheat noodles. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spaghetti squash or spaghetti sauce is a healthy vegetable, high in beta carotene and many nutrients. I simply love to eat. I really thank for sharing this "Delicious Recipes" with us.

Unknown said...

Spaghetti squash or spaghetti sauce is a healthy vegetable, high in beta carotene and many nutrients. I simply love to eat. I really thank for sharing this "Delicious Recipes" with us.

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007