2009/06/08

Recipe for Turkey Meatloaf

Since I am now participating in Weight Watchers, I have been having to reinvent my comfort foods into healthy foods suitable for weight loss. I made a wonderful meatloaf made with ground turkey. My family loves it, and I think you will too. 

Here is what you need to make healthy turkey meatloaf:

1 pound of ground turkey
1/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal (not the instant kind)
3 tablespoons of barbeque sauce
3 tablespoons of Worchester sauce
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped pepper
1 tablespoon of your favorite Mrs. Dash seasoning
1 egg

Here is what you do:

Place the ground turkey in a bowl. Add all your ingredients, and mix well. Spray a baking pan with PAM spray and pour your meatloaf into the pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. If you want, you can cover the meatloaf with more BBQ sauce and top with low calorie cheese if you like. 

No comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007