2009/01/30

Recipe for Chicken Teriyaki


How I make my chicken teriyaki recipe:
I make my own version of Chicken Teriyaki. I start out with a family pack of boneless chicken. The family pack should be about 2 pounds or more. Here is what you need:

2 tablespoons or more of olive oil
2 green bell peppers
2 or more pounds of chicken fingers cut in pieces
1 can of drained pearl onions
2 cloves of minced garlic
8 ounces of soy sauce
2 teaspoons of ginger
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 and 1/2 cups of Minute Rice
Here is what to do:

Make the rice as the directions on the box says and set aside.

In a frying pan add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and when it is hot add the chicken, bell peppers,and the drained pearl onions. When that is cooking well add the sugar, garlic and ginger. Let it cook for about 10 minutes and add the soy sauce and cook for 10 more minutes. Now just add the rice to the ingredients and serve it up. This is really awesome! I love anything with soy sauce in it. You can change this up however you want to. If you want to add more veggies to it you can.

No comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007